Roll 'Em

We are fortunate to have girlfriends who take the time to maintain our friendships in many ways, but especially with our monthly Bunko party!!!! The times we spend on these Friday nights is priceless! Just think about all the years we have been playing and all that has happened... Marriages, divorces, and best of all....BABIES!!!! Here is to many more years of Bunko celebrations and to the best group of girlfriends ever!!!!! Bunko Rocks!!!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Kid's Gift Exchange List

I emailed everyone the list of who your chil(ren) are giving gifts to this year, but I thought I would post the master list here for reference.

Austen gives to Sam
Cooper gives to Carson
Mike gives to Cooper
Carson gives to Olivia
Mackenzie gives to Kalli
Chase gives to Jack
Jake gives to Luke
Matthew gives to Austen
Morgan gives to Chase
Isaac gives to Bret
Olivia gives to Kailynn
Sam gives to Mike
Jack gives to Matthew
Luke gives to Isaac
Bret gives to Jake
Cara gives to Morgan
Kailynn gives to Cara
Kalli gives to Mackenzie

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM , Blogger Bunko Babes said...

Kaycee and Amy,
Thanks again for doing all of this Christmas stuff. Looking at the manes kind-of blows my mind that all of those kids our ours, and that's not even all of them, and we're still adding on. (kc)
Thinking of my bunkobabes,
TDS

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger Bunko Babes said...

I meant NAMES, not manes.
Tina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MySpace Backgrounds