Roll 'Em

We are fortunate to have girlfriends who take the time to maintain our friendships in many ways, but especially with our monthly Bunko party!!!! The times we spend on these Friday nights is priceless! Just think about all the years we have been playing and all that has happened... Marriages, divorces, and best of all....BABIES!!!! Here is to many more years of Bunko celebrations and to the best group of girlfriends ever!!!!! Bunko Rocks!!!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Missed Bunko

Hey girls -
I just wanted to say that I missed all of you and I am sorry that I was a loser and did not attend Bunko. Since I didn't get to chat with everyone, here is a rundown on my life: WORK, FAMILY, WORK, FAMILY, WORK WORK WORK WORK..... UHHHH!!! Hope you all had a great time and when and where are we planning next Bunko?????
Love, Shauna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MySpace Backgrounds