Roll 'Em

We are fortunate to have girlfriends who take the time to maintain our friendships in many ways, but especially with our monthly Bunko party!!!! The times we spend on these Friday nights is priceless! Just think about all the years we have been playing and all that has happened... Marriages, divorces, and best of all....BABIES!!!! Here is to many more years of Bunko celebrations and to the best group of girlfriends ever!!!!! Bunko Rocks!!!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Last Night's Bunko

Goodmorning, or probably not such a good morning for a few of us. I had such a good time last night. Thanks to Fashion, Tall, Rules, Fertile, Sunday and Need A. I think that those were the final ones. I hope that Kaycee can bring herself to post some of the pictures from last night on here today! Ginger and Amy - I hope that you enjoy your gift for another few months and Jackie, I hope you get some good cleaning done - at least your hair looks good!
Ok - Have a great week!

5 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger Bunko Babes said...

Okay..not such a great day for me. I had a little too much fun last night and now I am paying for it. Why do I act like such a jack ass after drinking so much???...eternal question. I have a correction to Shauna's post Cindy wasn't Tall, she was exciting f*** "woo-hoo".

I will get on here in the next day or so and post the pics, but for now it is difficult to sit upright for any length of time. Love y'all! Thnks for fun night Shauna! kaycee

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Bunko Babes said...

I had to tell Allen about the name that was given to me (Sunday) and then of course explain it. He says I talk too much about personal things. Ha! Wait until he sees the pictures.....you HAVE to post them, we all need a good laugh. I had a great time, thanks ladies! Jackie

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Bunko Babes said...

Kip also says that we divuldge too much personal information at Bunko. I think the fact that his sister knows all about our business is probably what is tough for him to handle! So sorry to the hubbies but learn to deal with it! - Shauna

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Bunko Babes said...

I just don't tell Chris about our confessions at Bunko. I guess that is good since I blabbed my mouth off last time . kc

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger AmyBerglund said...

I didn't realize everyone was commenting so I'm going to start now too! I really don't have anything too important to share right now but damn it I will soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

MySpace Backgrounds